A, C & E OIL
This light, finely textured multifunctional oil is rich in vitamins and antioxidants to help nourish and relieve the appearance of dry and sun-damaged skin, giving it a soft, velvety look and feel. It also helps to condition skin and assist in improving the appearance of fine lines, uneven tone and sun-damaged skin. It can also be used as a moisturiser for problematic skin.
- Assists in shielding your skin from the effects of harsh weather conditions - especially the exposed areas such as hands, arms, decollete, legs and feet.
- Helps to nourish and condition the appearance of your skin leaving it looking and feeling soft and supple.
- Helps to improve the appearance of problematic skin resulting in an overall improved appearance of healthy-looking radiance.
How to use
- Apply to your body in a thin layer twice a day after a shower or bath.
- Massage into your skin and follow with your preferred Environ sunscreen if you're going to be exposed to the sun.
- Use in conjunction with Derma-Lac Lotion and/or the Environ Cosmetic Roll-CIT / Cosmetic Body Roll-CIT to assist in firming and toning the appearance of the skin.
- Add a few drops of Vitamin A, C & E Oil to your recommended Environ Vitamin A moisturiser for added nourishment on sun-damaged and ageing skin.
- Apply morning and evening as a moisturiser for problematic skin.
Environ is a prescription range and can only be sold after a consultation with one of our therapists.
If you have seen a therapist previously OR if you are thinking of trying Environ for the first time, please fill in the form and one of our staff will contact you to take your order.