Focus Care Clarity+
HYDROXY ACID SEBU-CLEAR MASQUE
Environ’s ß-Active Sebumasque is a clay based mask and contains kaolin, which helps to absorb surface oils and may also be used as a micro-exfoliant. The Sebumasque assists in improving the hydration of the skin. Warning: Consumers allergic to salicylic acid (aspirin), a Beta Hydroxy Acid (BHA) may not use this product.
- If unsure, test the product on a small area of skin before applying it to a large area. If you use cosmetics with BHA’s and experience skin irritations or prolonged stinging, stop using the product and consult your physician.
- Follow the use instructions and do not exceed recommended applications.
- Avoid using BHA containing products on infants and children.
- Moisturises the skin to that your complexion looks revitalised and radiant.
- Contains an excellent exfoliant that gently polishes your skin
- Has a cooling affect that leaves your skin feeling calm ad soothed
How to use
- After toning, apply liberally to dry skin. It is recommended that Sebugel A be used in conjunction with increasing levels of vitamin A especially Environ’s AVST A, C & E Body Oil.
- Use in the evening.
- Sunburn Alert: This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product.
Environ is a prescription range and can only be sold after a consultation with one of our therapists.
If you have seen a therapist previously OR if you are thinking of trying Environ for the first time, please fill in the form and one of our staff will contact you to take your order.