Dp Dermaceuticals LED Neck & Décolleté Mask
$749.00 Incl. GST
Looking for a proven, non-surgical treatment to erase the appearance of neck wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, pigmentation and improve overall skin tone and texture? Dp Dermaceuticals LED Neck & Décolleté is a lightweight, flexible and fully-portable silicone mask that delivers rejuvenating red (633nm) light and also—hard to find in an at-home device—near-infrared (830nm) light, which penetrates deeper than topical skincare can.
Made from light-weight flexible silicone Dp Dermaceuticals LED Neck & Décolleté fastens like a bib and can be rotated to treat your shoulders or back. Each light sits almost directly (and safely) on your skin to ensure minimum loss of light and the strategic placement of the lights ensures maximum light coverage.
The healing power of red (633nm) light makes Dp Dermaceuticals LED Neck & Décolleté the go-to product after rejuvenation procedures, including microneedling. It also delivers an extra boost of collagen and elastin stimulation to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and the appearance of pigmentation, sun damage and dehydration. Enjoy smooth, radiant skin even faster.
- L.E.D. light therapy is clinically proven to boost collagen and elastin production
- Prolonged use is proven to help alleviate pain by stimulating blood flow and muscle relaxation
- Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Fades the appearance of pigmentation and sun damage
- Replenishes hydration
- Non-invasive skin rejuvenation
- Superior results thanks to the near infra-red (830nm) light frequencies that travel deeper into the skin
- L.E.D. therapy also promotes the production of serotonin (mood stabiliser; promotes deeper, healthy sleep)
- Flexible silicone construction moulds to every face shape and size
- Fully portable—no need to stay next to a power supply during treatment
- Lies flat in its protective bag for easy storage and to pack in a suitcase when travelling
Directions of Use
- Prepare your skin for the best results – Thoroughly cleanse your skin before use to remove any barriers to light that may have built up over the day or night, allowing the rejuvenating light to penetrate your skin. Making sure the battery is charged, slip on the flexible silicone mask securing the straps behind your head and turn on. The mask will automatically switch off after 10-minutes.
- Can I move around during treatment? LED treatments are the perfect opportunity to enjoy some me-time, either sitting up or lying down in a comfortable position, breathing deeply. However, we understand that sometimes life is too busy to take a break. The LED Neck & Décolleté Mask is fully portable, so you can multitask.
- What to do after treatment? Your skin absorbs skincare products more effectively after LED light therapy. Applying your skincare products afterwards means you’ll get even more out of them. Dp Dermaceuticals has been dermatologically developed to target specific skincare concerns, from hyperpigmentation, aged or sun-damaged skin or even out pores and skin tone.
- How often should I use it? To get the best results, apply your LED Neck & Décolleté Mask 3-5 days a week for a minimum of 4 weeks. It’s safe to increase the number of days beyond this, and you can even double dose if you like. Once this initial treatment period is over, we recommend incorporating regular treatments into your usual skincare routine to keep your skin smooth, firm and hydrated.
Red light rays (633 nm): Red light boosts blood circulation and promotes collagen production to reduce and prevent wrinkles and even out tone, for a boost of radiance and glow.
Near-infrared wavelength (830nm): Harder to find in at-home L.E.D. masks, near-infrared light is optimal for skin anti-ageing as it penetrates deeper than other wavelengths into the skin layers.
Medical-grade silicone: Dp Dermaceuticals LED Neck & Décolleté is made from flexible silicone that comfortably moulds to the contours of your body.